1. What are the supported OS with Zivid?
-Windows 7 / 8 / 10
-Ubuntu 16.04 / Ubuntu 18.04
2. What are the available API's?
C++, C#, .NET, GeniCam/HALCON (RC)
3. Can I access the original raw image?
The raw image is not available.
4. How much of bandwidth does the camera occupy?
The bandwidth at max is 1200x1920 at <165fps = 2,9 Gb/s
5. What are the available pixel encoding formats?
BayerRG8 is the only available format available.
6. What is the camera sensor size?
The dimensions of the camera is 226 x 165 x 86 mm
7. What is the FOV?
Zivid One: 430 x 270 @ 0.6m and 780 x 490 @ 1.1m
Zivd One+ Small: 170 x 140 @ 0.3m and 650 x 480 @ 1.0m
Zivd One+ Medium: 420 x 270 @ 0.6m and 1370 x 900 @ 2.0m
Zivd One+ Large: 850 x 530 @ 1.2m and 2110 x 1360 @ 3.0m
8. What is the number of cloud points?
The image size is 1920x1200 (2.3 MPixel) which is the number of cloud points.
9. How can files be saved?
You can save the file as .zdf which uses the Zivid Studio tool or Zivid Cloud viewer tool or you can save the file in .ply as ordered or unordered points (not available in preview versions)
10. How much does the Zivid camera weigh?